Tickets on sale at:
Blame The Youth
Special Guest MINDELIXIR!
AGES 21+ $5
AGES 18-21 $7
DAY OF SHOW
AGES 21+ $7
AGES 18-21 $10
MUST BE AT LEAST 18 TO ATTEND
AKITA formed in late 2017 after drummer Patrick Buckley found the members he had been seeking for over 2 years. The band consists of:
Zak Ferrell – Bass
Charlie Lamprecht – Sax
Patrick Buckley – Drums
Sam Farnham – Lead Guiter
Dan Hamalainan – Rhythm Guitar & Trombone
They are influenced heavily from funk, jazz and blues and have a love for all things funky. These guys bring the N R G to the party! Don’t miss them on the way up!
BLAME THE YOUTH
Bio: Blame the Youth is based out of Charlotte, North Carolina and includes the talents of a lead guitarist (Alexa), drummer (Kynadi), and bassist/vocals (Amber). In their music, they talk about the norm and the taboo, and they explore them in ways that will intrigue your ears and make you crave more.
Their first single was released on Bandcamp & Soundcloud in 2015. Since then, they have released their debut EP, The Hourglass. The Hourglass is available on all digital retailers and in select stores. They’ve also got a list of covers in heavy rotation for whatever event presents an opportunity for a performance.
AKITA is very excited to be bringing to the stage Special Guest MINDELIXIR!
Mindelixir AKA Bill Schimel, is a Charlotte, NC based electronic music producer inspired heavily by video games, equal parts sexy and sci fi, a bass scientist, founder of Bass Church, influential in the rise of bass music in the SouthEast region of the US, included on Ministry of Sound’s 2013 Sound of Trap alongside artists such as Diplo, A-Trak, Kanye West and has performed with artists such as Bassnectar, Pretty Lights,Flying Lotus, Photek, Skream, and Joker.
• National radio play including L.A., N.Y., Toronto, and over 120 markets.
• Plays All Genres with focus on forward-thinking bass heavy music, high energy sets, DJs
exclusive tunes and original compositions seamlessly.
• Direct Support for Flying Lotus, Bassnectar, Photek, Skream, Joker, Pretty Lights, Salva, and many more
• Releases on Ministry of Sound, BBE, Made In Glitch, I.O.T, Outside Recordings, Daly City Records, Circuitree Records, Abstract Logic Recordings
• Officially remixed by Clicks & Whistles, heRobust, Mayhem, Ill-Esha
• Official remixes for DJ Vadim, Glitch Mob, Mochipet, Eliot Lipp, Two Fresh, Turnsteak, and Bree Sharp featuring Duran Duran’s Simon Le Bon
• Mixes and Reviews featured on URB, Seclusiasis, Made In Glitch, Ego Thieves, ThisSongIsSick, Dankles, Waxhole
• Festivals: Camp Bisco, SXSW, WMC, Trinumeral, Dexfest – pioneered the dubstep late night stage in the Southeast US festival scene
• 3 full length LPs, Mindelixir – Futurism (2010), Mindelixir – Doomsday Ticket (2011), Mindelixir – Lunology (2013)
• 4 EPs, Mindelixir – Braintain EP, Mindelixir – The Higher EP, Mindelixir – Electronic Hitchhiking EP, Mindelixir – Why I’m Easy EP.
• Curator of Mindelixir Presents, including Mindelixir Presents Funerals and Banks, Mindelixir Presents Repeat Business, Mindelixir Presents Bass Church.